Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Harry Potter is that you?

We went to a birthday party a couple weeks ago and I finally got around to uploading some photos of the fun. Teagan was turning 8 and she LOVES Harry Potter. So we had a fun time with cauldrons, face painting, magic and yummy food.

This was a hard one for me to photograph. I had just gotten my speedlite and it was needed. The party was held in a City BBQ (love) that had all red walls...ack. I think they turned out pretty well considering.

Birthday girl dressed for the occasion.



All of the big kids were in full party mode while M, K and Cohen were more interested in eating..

















Magic time...







Then time for face painting....





















Rachel checking out the cake...






Rob loving that Im testing my speedlite on him...lol

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! The kids look great, the cake pics are awesome... and I really like the one of the facepaint close up... all artsy! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like a really fun party. Love all the face painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Loved all the face paintings, especially the gator :D

    ReplyDelete