In order to accept and receive this blog, I have to answer 1 question then forward it onto fellow bloggers...
1. If you had a chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
I was trying to figure out if I should give a fun off the cuff answer since I normally keep things lite around here or give a honest answer. After reading the pure honesty in Jill's answer I decided to do the same. Kind of
In short my answer is hard to type. It would be easy for me to type out everything that Im thinking right now but my family, sisters, could be affected by my words and that is not fare to them. That being said, if I could change one thing, I would have told a friend, a friends mom, a counselor, someone, anyone, shouted it from the rooftops that I was being hit.
Its hard to imagine who I would be now if I had said something. It may have wrecked my school years but it made me into a strong person. I love the person I am now. Would I still be this person? This strong? Hard to say but I would like to think so.
What I DO know is that I have a amazing husband, 3 wonderful children and 2 sisters (+ their families) that I love more than anything. I am happy now. That counts.
Now on a lighter note, step 2....I get to pick 6 wonderful blogs to pass the award too. Please take a moment to check out these amazing blogs...
1. Ramblings and Photos~Her amazing photo blog is what made me decide to start my own. She loves photography, blogging and contests. It the best combo.
2. Four Plus a Angel~ This is a amazing blog I have recently started following. Jessia is a mother of multiples and a couple singletons. She is also a mother of loss but does not let that define her. Her strength is powerful.
3. Meet the Dubiens~ if you love photography, fun food and awesome kids crafts this is the blog for you.
4. The Long Road to China~ A wonderful blog about Lisa's journey in adoption. They are so close.
5. aidan. sawyer. reese.~ A wonderful blog full of fantastic portraits and candids of her amazingly funny children.
6. Super Piper Callie Docious~ If you have a sense of humor, love photography and short people you will love Amy's blog. :)
And finally, the last thing I need to do is thank the person who gave you this award.
Jill, thank you thank you!!! Really, when I read you were giving me the blog award I was giddy like a 5 year old. I am so sorry you and your husband are having a hard time conceiving. Having been through the same thing and come out on top I have all the hope in the world that you will be a mom soon. I look forward to reading more about your journey each day.