Monday, August 23, 2010

Mellow yellow Monday it is!

I ran across this blog last night and knew I had the prefect shot of Maddy. She and Kennedy were being my little climbers again. This time they pushed our foot rests over to their mini toy box, climbed in the toy box and up onto the foot rests. Stinkers.

"Don't even THINK about trying to get me down"



Few extras:

Then of course she had to encourage K to get up as well....




YAY we got up!!!


of course when K did get up Maddy tried to knock her down like any good sister would.


And because I love a good close up




Best picture I have gotten of them together in....well, forever.


Head on over to Mellow Yellow Monday to see more.MellowYellowMondayBadge

5 comments:

  1. They're funny - great moments captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are adorable. and, congrats on your i heart faces photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha I love that first photo! made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sooooo cute!... Great choice for MYM!

    Btw, I'm Christian and I just followed you...Can you add me please?

    You can view my entry here: http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/08/mym-jollibee.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cutie pies! Great photos! Happy Mellow Yellow!

    ReplyDelete