Thursday, August 12, 2010

A day at the Zoo with a new friend....

I was lucky enough to meet Blue at the zoo today. We 'met' on a photography board and have been trying to meet up ever since we realized how ridiculously close we live to one another. M, K and I had a wonderful time. Oddly enough we didn't take many pictures but here are a few from the day...

A couple ladies on our board did a photo-walk together posted their different shots/perspectives of the same items. Morgan posted a picture of this flower on her blog and I thought it would be cool to post mine.



And now for come animals...













And of course I always have to add the babies! Here are Kennedy, Maddy and Monkey (teehee) looking cute...





3 comments:

  1. I love your flower shot, it's amazing how different it can look just changing the angle or focal length. I didn't get a single good shot of that crazy zebra/horse/giraffe thing!

    And my goodness, just look at all those beautiful children. Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, so is Blue as awesome in person as she is online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is!! So much so that we met for lunch yesterday. She doesn't know it, but she is stuck with me now :)

    ReplyDelete