Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank you Amanda (punk)

Rachel NEVER looks at the camera. I usually get this:


but then I told her Dora was in my camera and she looked...


Then I told her you had to smile to see her and, ZOMG,


VICTORY IS MINE!!! Ill have to test it more at the pool later today.

Ignore that she is topless. It was pasta night and we always have topless pasta in our house. Oh, and it was M & Ks first time having pasta. Maddy was more of a fan then Kennedy...








But they both wanted the bread over the pasta...



And Lila came for dinner..

5 comments:

  1. Holy moly your oldest DD is gorgeous! Daddy better get ready to fend off all the boys! (oohlalagirl from the bump)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say the same thing. Of course you twins are cute, but your oldest is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks ladies. She already has her wedding planned out so Rob knows he better watch out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love topless pasta night. My DH & I had those, but long before Piper was born. Oh, wait. TMI. =P

    Seriously, love these!! I cannot wait until I can bribe Piper into looking at the camera, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, your a girl after my own heart. Topless pasta night started WAY before the girls were born.

    ReplyDelete