Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just keep swimming......

Rachel started swim lessons yesterday. She is getting so big! I snapped a couple of pictures before she left. She was SO excited she forgot to listen to the instructor. fail. She did MUCH better today and hopefully the rest of the week will be smooth sailing.

She didnt know I was taking this one...




but as soon as she found out what I was doing she posed for me...



HAHAHA! What has she been watching? You would think old movies of Farrah Fawcett.

And a bonus, just for Aunt Amy, of her pageant pose. :P

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...your oldest daughter really is quite beautiful. I know I've said it before, but really...she's gorgeous. I guess you make pretty babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...thank you and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is beautiful! (all of your girls are) Rob is going to need to practice his batting swing to keep those boys away in a few years! ;)

    ReplyDelete